All applications must be completed online.
Note: all applicants must be 17 years old by 31 August of the year of study. If you have any questions or would like more information before making an application, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to supply the following documents:
- Copies of your high school qualifications
- A copy of your UKVI IELTS certificate with a minimum of 5.0 in all sections*
- A personal statement explaining the reasons for your degree choice after the foundation programme (300 words)
- One academic reference
- A scanned copy of the data page of your passport
* Students that are yet to take an English proficiency test may still apply for the Foundation Programme and will be made a conditional offer subject to meeting the minimum requirement.
**Please ensure that you book a UKVI IELTS test which is an essential visa requirement for the Foundation level
Each application is individually assessed.
For more information go to our entry requirements page.