There are two ways to apply for the International Science and Engineering foundation programme:
- By email
To apply by email, you will need to send the required documents (outlined below) to email@example.com.
You will need to fill out the application form (below) and complete all the questions online.
Note: all applicants must be 17 years old by 31 August of the year of study.
Whether you apply online or by email you will need to supply the following documents:
- Application form for the ISEFP (PDF)
- Copies of your high school qualifications
- A copy of your UKVI IELTS certificate with a minimum of 5.0 in all sections*
- A personal statement explaining the reasons for your degree choice after completing the International Science and Engineering foundation programme (300 words maximum)
- One academic reference
- A scanned copy of your passport
* Students that are yet to take an English proficiency test may still apply for the Foundation Programme and will be made a conditional offer subject to meeting the minimum requirement.
**Please ensure that you book a UKVI IELTS test which is an essential visa requirement for the Foundation level
Each application is individually assessed.
Students are welcome to contact Dr Priscilla Cunnan (Director of the International SEFP) to discuss their application: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information go to our entry requirements page.