In order to support you with your studies and living in London we offer:
- Intensive English support in academic writing and study skills – in small groups or one-to-one tuition.
- Pastoral care - closely monitored attendance, academic achievement and personal well-being.
- Free individual tuition - five days a week for mathematics, chemistry, biology and physics.
- Free professional advice and counseling - legal, migration, visa assistance and personal problems.
- Free health care - in the Queen Mary Health Centre.
- Free specialist mathematical support - additional mathematics tuition taught by specialist mathematics lecturer.
- Online student access to course work academic records - students have online access to their tests and assignments scores to help monitor their progress on the programme.
- Assistance with UCAS applications - assistance and guidance on choosing a university, degree programme, development of personal statement and completing the online UCAS application. Students are also given practice sessions and advice on UCAS selection interviews.
- Personal development - a series of topics and workshops including introduction to British culture and money management.
Queen Mary offers accommodation for 2,200 students in our on-campus Student Village. Our residences offer:
- 24-hour security
- A two minute walk to lecture venues and the library
- Six different types of self-catering accommodation
- Most rooms have a fridge, internet connection and storage space
- Launderette, café and restaurant
- Situated alongside Mile End Park
Visit the Queen Mary accommodation website for more detailed information.
Explore our campus
See more photos of our accommodation and campus on our Flickr page.